4. To add a building go to Planary browser window → right-click on the site → ‘Add New Building’ (multiple buildings could be added to the site).
Add Ground Floor
7. When a ‘Building Part’ is selected (select the element from the browser or the 3D view), go to the properties window and input the following parameters:
- Number of floors
- Floor height (measured from floor to floor)
- Use for that building part
- Building section: Type representation of building parts (tower, podium, etc)
- Use the check box to include or exclude from the GFA (Gross Floor Area)