Export Images and GIFs
You may export multiple images at once using time Interval.
- Go to ‘File’ → ‘Export’ → ‘Time Interval’
- Select the date, time range, and interval.
- Select the export mode.
‘File’ – Export the images as files
‘Sheet’ – Place the images onto a sheet.
- Select the image quality
- Optionally, choose if you want to add Superposition image. Superposition image is an image that overlays all images together into one shadow study image.
- Optionally, choose if you want to export a GIF file containing an animation of all the shadow study images. If so, choose how much delay in milliseconds to have for each image.
- For the ‘Sheet’ export mode, Select layout and the preferred title block.