Shadow Colour is straightforward and very precise. However, if you find some artifacts in your results, please check the following list:
- Please make sure you are upgraded to the latest version. Shadow colour is being updated regularly, and issues are being fixed.
- Any mass floors, mass roofs, or mass walls should be invisible in view.
- While sometimes it is inevitable, try to avoid overlapping massing.
- When exporting, if you notice the image size is 0KB, please restart Shadow Colour.
Faster image processing
- Make group for elements with the same shadow style (colour, outlines and opacity).
- Hide or remove unnecessary elements from the view (Elements that are interior or don’t cast a shadow).
- Simplify your massing geometry.
To generate a shadow area calculation, please ensure the following:
- The view is Top and orthographic/parallel projection.
- The site is fully contained within the view.