Shadow Colour is straightforward and very precise. However, if you find some artifacts in your results, please make sure you are upgraded to the latest version. Shadow Colour is being updated regularly, and issues are being fixed.
Faster Image Processing
- Group elements with the same shadow style (color, outlines, and opacity).
- Hide or remove unnecessary elements from the view, especially those that are indoors or do not cast shadows.
- When working with masses, aim to simplify your massing geometry.
When exporting, avoid moving the camera or modifying elements in the Revit view
Shadow Colouring Issues
Make sure the Revit model is synced with the central model before using Shadow Colour.
To generate a shadow area calculation, please ensure the following:
- The view is Top and orthographic/parallel projection.
- The site is fully contained within the view.