Shadow Colour is straightforward and very precise. However, if you find some artifacts in your results, please check the following list:
- Any mass floors, mass roofs, or mass walls should be invisible in the view.
- While sometimes it is inevitable, try to avoid having overlapping massing.
- When exporting, if you notice the image size is 0KB, please restart Shadow Colour.
Faster image processing
- Use Revit model group to group elements with the same shadow style (colour, outlines and opacity).
- Hide or remove unnecessary elements from the view (Elements that are interior or don’t cast a shadow).
- Simplify your massing geometry.
If you encounter one of the issues below - please upgrade to the latest version
- Shadow colour shuts down when clicking preview.
- Transparency does not work.
- The outline has artifacts.